Getting Started is EASY!
Invalid Sponsor ID
Your referring Associate’s Name and 7-digit ID number:
Choose the Product Package that's perfect for you.You can upgrade at any time.
I want to share Talk Fusion’s video products, but I am not interested in purchasing a product at this time.
*You will be able to confirm your selections before purchase
IMPORTANT E-SIGN NOTICE - CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC RECORD
E-SIGN, the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (15 U.S.C. § 7001, et seq.), requires that you consent to entering into an electronic agreement with Talk Fusion, Inc. (hereinafter “Talk Fusion”) before the agreement is executed. Please read the following information carefully.
- Should you enter into an online Talk Fusion Agreement, you will not be required to submit a paper application. The entire agreement between you and Talk Fusion will be evidenced by an electronic record. However, you must consent to the use of an electronic record and must read the Terms and Conditions of the Agreement, Talk Fusion’s Policies and Procedures, and the Compensation Plan during the enrollment process and electronically acknowledge that you have read these documents.
- To access these documents and submit your online application, you will need a personal computer with Internet access, Internet browser software and PDF reader software.
- You may withdraw your consent to the use of electronic records at any time. However, should you do so, your Agreement will be automatically terminated and you will lose all rights to any downline organization (including but not limited to any property rights you may have), and you will lose all rights to all remuneration under the Talk Fusion Compensation Plan. Should you wish to withdraw your consent to the exclusive use an electronic agreement (and thereby terminate your agreement with Talk Fusion), or update any of your personal information, you must do so through your Talk Fusion Back Office or contact email@example.com.
- You agree that Talk Fusion may amend the Agreement and all documents incorporated therein at its sole discretion upon proper notice as specified in those documents. You may also access the version of these documents that were in effect at the time you executed your electronic agreement. Any outdated documents are archived by Talk Fusion and are available by contacting Talk Fusion. The most current version of the Terms and Conditions, the Policies and Procedures, and the Compensation Plan are always available in your Talk Fusion Back Office for viewing, printing and downloading.
- Should there ever be a change in the equipment or software necessary to access the Agreement and the documents incorporated therein, Talk Fusion will advise you of the same and will provide you with a list of the equipment and software that is necessary. Upon such event, you may voluntarily terminate your agreement with Talk Fusion.
- By clicking the “I Agree” box below, you consent to use of electronic records evidencing your Talk Fusion Agreement. If you click on the “Cancel” box, the enrollment process will be terminated and you will be returned to our home page.